NFT-STAKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By joining NFT Staking NFT in Bizverse platform, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted all of terms and conditions in these NFT-Staking Terms. You also confirm that you accept and agree to be bounded by these NFT-Staking Terms.
2. When you subscribe to an NFT-staking Offer, you will be prompted to agree with some or all of the following Terms on the Platform:
- The Staking Duration;
- The Applicable Network;
- The NFT-staking Assets;
- The NFT-staking profits;
- The NFT-staking APY;
3. Before your staking package is LOCKED, you can cancel the staking, but you will not receive any interest. For staking package FLEXIBLE, you are only allowed to withdraw the interest after 1 month, the cancellation within one month will not receive any interest .
4. Another risk is the possible reduction of assets or rewards as a result of NFT-staking. Although unlikely, you may lose your wagered assets or rewards in the event of a network or validator failure. We have taken steps to reduce these risks, but some events are beyond our control.
5. NFT values fluctuate and the NFT prices could go up or down.
6. In addition to the risks identified by the Risk Warning, you must carefully consider all the risks arising out of participating in an NFT-staking, including but not limited to:
- The risk that the Digital Assets you used to subscribe may be lost because of the following reasons:
+ You are directly putting your Digital Assets into smart contracts owned;
+ Whether the Applicable Network suspends, discontinues, and terminates its business, closes down, suspends, or stops trading.
8. Before making any NFT staking by Bizverse, you should carefully consider whether doing so is appropriate for you taking into account all of the circumstances.
9. The NFT-staking feature allows you to earn income by locking your NFT for a defined period of time in order to earn a return on your NFT. In the Service, this transaction is described as ‘locking’ your NFT and each loan that you create is described as a package.
10. Each package will have its own yield and duration. The yield is the reward you will earn for locking your NFT. The duration is the period of time for which you have agreed to lock your NFT to earn the yield.
11. Bizverse may stop, suspend or cancel your access to the Platform, impose limits to your Bizverse accounts, suspend or cancel your ability to participate in Staking, or delay certain transactions where:
- You do not provide additional information to verify your identity or source of funds as requested by Bizverse;
- Bizverse is required to do so by court order, to comply with any Applicable Laws (including anti-money laundering or sanctions laws);
- Bizverse is required to do so to comply with any direction or instruction from a government body or agency;
- Bizverse reasonably determines that any information you have provided to Bizverse is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete;
- You do not provide additional information that we request to our reasonable satisfaction or in a timely manner.
12. You will be able to view your account history on the Platform. You must review your account history carefully and let Bizverse know if you see any entries or transactions that you do not recognize or you think are incorrect as soon as possible, and within 14 days after the date that your account history is provided or made available to you.
13. We may rectify any error in your account history at any time, and reserve the right to void or reverse any transaction:
- Involving or deriving from a manifest error (that is, any error, omission or misquote (whether an error of Bizverse or any third party) which is manifest or palpable, including a misquote by any representative of Bizverse taking into account the current market and currently advertised quotes, or any error of any information, source, official, official result or pronunciation);
- To reflect what we reasonably consider to be the correct or fair details of the transaction.
14. We may be required under Applicable Law to share information about accounts and use of the Platform with third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are entitled to disclose such information.
15. Bizverse may, from time to time, suspend access to your Bizverse accounts and/ or the Bizverse services, for both scheduled and emergency maintenance. Bizverse will make reasonable efforts to ensure that transactions on the Platform are processed in a timely manner, but Bizverse makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
16. Although Bizverse makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Platform, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Platform, including information in relation to the Bizverse services, is accurate, complete, or up to date.
17. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Bizverse services. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Bizverse services, the Platform, and any updates thereto. Bizverse does not guarantee that the Bizverse services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. Bizverse services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications.