Comment on page
GROW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By participating in Grow with Bizverse, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted all of the terms and conditions in these Grow Terms. You also confirm that you accept and agree to be bound by these Grow Terms.
2. When you Subscribe to a Grow Offer, you will be prompted to agree with some or all of the following Terms on the Platform:
- The Grow Duration;
- The Applicable Network;
- The Grow Assets;
- The Grow Rewards;
- The Grow APY;
- The Reward Currency;
3. You can't unlock jars until the end of their duration.
4. Another risk is the possible reduction of assets or rewards as a result of Grow. Although unlikely, you may lose your wagered assets or rewards in the event of a network or validator failure. We have taken steps to reduce these risks, but some events are beyond our control.
5. Cryptocurrency values fluctuate and the BIVE price could go up or down.
6. Minimum amounts of Grow Assets that are required to Subcribe to a Grow Offer.
7. In addition to the risks identified in the Risk Warning, you must also consider carefully all the risks arising out of participating in a Grow, including but not limited to:
- The risk that the Digital Assets you used to Subscribed may be lost because the following things:
+ You are putting your Digital Assets directly into smart contracts owned;
+ Whether the Applicable Network suspends, discontinues, and terminates its business, closes down, suspends, or stops trading.
9. Bizverse may stop, suspend or cancel your access to the Platform, impose limits to your Bizverse accounts, suspend or cancel your ability to participate in Grow, or delay certain transactions where:
- You do not provide additional information to verify your identity or source of funds as requested by Bizverse;
- Bizverse is required to do so by court order, to comply with any Applicable Laws (including anti-money laundering or sanctions laws);
- Bizverse is required to do so to comply with any direction or instruction from a government body or agency;
- Bizverse reasonably determines that any information you have provided to Bizverse is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete;
- You do not provide additional information that we request to our reasonable satisfaction or in a timely manner.
10. You will be able to view your account history on the Platform. You must review your account history carefully and let Bizverse know if you see any entries or transactions that you do not recognie or you think are incorrect as soon as possible, and within 14 days after the date that your account history is provided or made available to you.
11. We may rectify any error in your account history at any time, and reserve the right to void or reverse any transaction:
- Involving or deriving from a manifest error (that is, any error, omission or misquote (whether an error of Bizverse or any third party) which is manifest or palpable, including a misquote by any representative of Bizverse taking into account the current market and currently advertised quotes, or any error of any information, source, official, official result or pronunciation);
- To reflect what we reasonably consider to be the correct or fair details of the transaction.
12. We may be required under Applicable Law to share information about accounts and use of the Platform with third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we are entitled to disclose such information.
13. Bizverse may, from time to time, suspend access to your Bizverse accounts and/ or the Bizverse services, for both scheduled and emergency maintenance. Bizverse will make reasonable efforts to ensure that transactions on the Platform are processed in a timely manner, but Bizverse makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
14. Although Bizverse makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Platform, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Platform, including information in relation to the Bizverse services, is accurate, complete, or up to date.
15. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Bizverse services. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Bizverse services, the Platform, and any updates thereto. Bizverse does not guarantee that the Bizverse services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. Bizverse services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications.
18. Bizverse will contact you using the details you provide to Bizverse. This may include contacting you by email, SMS, or telephone. It is important that you ensure that your contact details are correct and up-to-date. If your contact details change, you must let us know immediately. If you don't, Bizverse won't be liable if you miss out on information, notices, or other important information from Bizverse.
19. Bizverse may give notice by email to your email address. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address is up to date and accurate. Notices may be given, and are deemed to be received, if sent to your email address, whether or not a notice of delivery failure is received.
20. You may give us notices only as Bizverse directs, which may change from time to time.
21. Any notices, consent, or other communication given under these terms must be in writing, in English, and signed or otherwise authorized by the party giving it.
- By creating Jars using the Grow feature, you may become eligible for certain rewards.
- Rewards are offered to your wallet associated with Jars that meet the relevant entry requirements for the selected rewards, for example, specific rewards may be available to your wallet with balances in Jars over a certain threshold.
- The criteria for entry required of any specific rewards will be clearly stated alongside the details of the reward.
- Bizverse may withdraw any reward at any time with no liability to any BIVE holder at its sole discretion.